Monday, March 19, 2007

A Book You Must Read!

My good friend and fellow author, Darlene F. Wofford, has just released her book "Edgewise - An Assignment to Remember"!
www.darlenewofford.com
Darlene suffered several traumatic events in 1984. She withdrew from the world and became completely unreachable until a psychiatrist gave her an unusual assignment. The book follows these assignments and Darlene's journey back to reality. It is a very powerful story, one you will never forget!

I met Darlene through a ListServe last summer. She invited me to tape a radio program out of Atlanta with Kathy Lewis called "Your Inner Voice" and then came to my appearance at the Barnes & Noble outside of Georgia Tech.

A devoted supporter, fan and friend, I am thankful we met. Darlene is an amazing woman. Hopefully everyone will read her incredible story!

No comments: