Monday, August 17, 2009

Superior Scribbler Award


Elizabeth Spann Craig at Mystery Writing is Murder awarded me with the Superior Scribbler Award! Thanks so much, Elizabeth!

Rules for Passing on the Superior Scribbler Award
The blog award rules are as follows (which according to rule #5 I am required to post here):
Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I choose…

Angie God Uses Broken Vessels
Kitten The BookKitten
Chris CC Chronicles
Karen Following the Whispers
Helen Straight From Hel

6 comments:

AngBreidenbach said...

Lol, thanks! I feel like all I do lately is scribble here and there so it is totally fitting :-D

Angie (who is finally warmed up after the polar plunge last Saturday at Pet Fest.)

Helen Ginger said...

Thank you Diane. Clearly, you've seen my handwriting, which used to be quite pretty but from lack of practice is now scribbles. What would I do without a computer?

Helen
Straight From Hel

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Helen, I am no better! Mine's a mixture of print and cursive, just to add to the confusion.

Kitten said...

Merci beaucoup, mon amie!! Thank you so much!

L. Diane Wolfe said...

You are so welcome, Kitten! I so enjoy reading your blog.

Creative Chronicler said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! I better start scribbling some more.

Chris C